Saturday, May 06, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!

I was so sick on and off during the past few weeks until I totally completely *!@&!@^!&*@^!* forgot to do and submit one of my assignments!!

And it's worth 50%!! :(
What am I going to do if they fail me :(
If I have to repeat it's gonna cost another AUD2k and dad will KILL me :(

So kill me now, dad will kill me anyway..

I actually was rushing to complete several assignments that were due all around the same time.. But I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS ONE ENTIRELY!!

I just handed one assignment in yesterday and now I'm rushing this paper but it's already a week late zz.. And all that reading has got me seeing stars :(

What was I thinking??!!

To make things worse, not Rz, R, G, JL or dad has criticised me at all! How come I'm the only one who wants to wrangle my neck!!


- 6 May 2006 11:42pm -

No comments: